Friday, March 03, 2006

Blog Tag... 4 Things

I have been tagged by PamBG
http://pambg.blogspot.com/

Four Jobs I've had (in no particular order)

Dog Groomer
Circuit Rider (local preacher)
Waiter
Human Resources/Training Co-ordinator

Four movies I can watch over and over

Its a Wonderful Life
Never Ending Story
Ice Age
Schrek

Four TV shows I love to watch

Stargate Atlantis
Stargate SG-1
The Weather Channel
Charmed

Four places I’ve been on vacation

The Carribean
London
Padre Island, Texas
West Virginia

Four favourite dishes

Enchiladas
Prime Rib
Turkey Sandwiches With cranberry sauce
almost anything florintine (stuff with spinach)

Four Web sites I visit daily

Beliefnet
google
qqumc.org
umc.org

Four places I’d rather be

In Bed
At Home
At Church
On Vacation

Four bloggers I am tagging

I will decice later

1 Comments:

Blogger PamBG said...

Thanks for that, revrad!

4:07 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home